Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

H.323 TIE tandem problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtismo

MIS
Dec 4, 2006
US
On a CS1000E 7.6 system I'm attempting to send some E.164 National traffic on a H.323 VTRK from sets on one CS1k to another, to exit on a PRI trunk and trying to figure out why I receive the following message (monitoring the DCH on the far end).

DCH 20 IMSG SETUP REF 00008181 CH 96 1 1 0 TOD 0:29:46
FEAT :NCID
PROGRESS: CALL IS NOT END TO END ISDN
CALLING #:xxxxxxxxxx NUM PLAN: E164/NATIONAL / NPA
CALLED #:1yyyyyyyyyy NUM PLAN: E164/NATIONAL / NPA

DCH 20 OMSG REL COMP REF 00008181 CH 96 1 1 0 TOD 0:29:46
CAUSE :FACILITY REJECTED
DIAG: 001

So it looks like the call is being routed to the far end system but unable to exit out that system's local PRI trunk. What am I missing?

so you don't see any outbound setup on the PRI? Have you got trunk transfers all set to yes in the NET_DATA. If taking more than one choice at the far switch then in the RLI at the originating switch is the SBOC set RRA. Are routes ESN5 (Carrying originating NCOS) is that NCOS allowed to dial out at the far switch. How are you doing the routing through to PRI using AC1 if so is NATL set against AC1 in the NET_DATA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back