Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Gwcheck

Status
Not open for further replies.

swaughman

Technical User
Feb 27, 2004
GB
I have 2 post offices. One for our office where I work and one remote. When I run gwcheck for the postoffice here I get a report that I can then use. When I run the remote gwcheck but accessed through the same consoleone nothing seems to get sent. I am also told now that I have a gwcheck running. Can I abort this. Can I get the log file to be copied locally to the server with no emails sent? All very confussing!

For your log file, be sure that the to what admin account it sends the log, if it's not you... you can change it.
You have to wait for gwcheck to finish, if it doesn't stop, the only way I found yet is to restart server... and I don't like that one.

One thing you could do next time, is use GWCHECK in the Software\admin\gwcheck folder from your installation disk or folder. It's the same program but you will se it run and you can cancel it when ever you want.

Fred

You have only one life, enjoy it !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back