Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GW 6.54 sp2 Crash's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarksman

Technical User
Jan 23, 2008
US
Every time I open Groupwise and go to Click on a appointment in my calendar, Groupwise will crash, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling GW, that fixed it for a while but now it is doing it again!!

anyone know of a certain fix for this?

There's probably some database corruption on your account, or you have some issues with your workstation. It's either one or the other.

To determine which one, try and see if you have the same problem on another PC. If you do, it's a database problem. Otherwise it may be a corrupt install that needs to be repaired.

Are you the GroupWise Admin? You'll need to run GWCheck on your user database (and maybe the entire post office) to repair.

Also, you need to patch GroupWise, you're about 5 major patches behind, which could also contribute to your problem.

Use WebAccess if you have it until your admin can address your issue. And you can needle your IT department about how far behind they are in updating the GW clients. Just do it in an nice way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back