Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GW 6.5 Webaccess w/two domains, can it be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooseknuckle

IS-IT--Management
Nov 1, 2005
US
I'm kinda-sorta new to GW, so forgive me if I sound clueless! I'd like to setup GW so that I can access two e-mail accounts via webaccess. This way when I click on the compose button, I'll be able to send mail using either one address or another. Don't know if this can be done or not, looked into the manual and got confused over the "Non-Groupwise Domain" section, hope a guru is out there that knows better!

Thx,

Tom ;)

Hi,

No this is not an option with WebAccess. The closest you can easilt get is using Proxy, which is available in recent version of WebAccess.

If you use the native GroupWise client, then you can do what you asked right from the Send Message screen.

gwexpertslogo.jpg

Gioffre Consulting
Check out our Novell Training Cruises

Thanks for the reply! Just curious, have you done this with a proxy before? If so, how did it work out?

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back