Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Guides for CD-RW

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmwar

Instructor
Oct 13, 2002
US
I need guides for CD-RW for Antec KS282 case. My two local shops, including where I purchased the tower, do not have the correct guides. I Googled this product and got lost in the maze of the web sites it took me to. How is the best way to get two simple guides to install the CD-RW?

Thank you.

Yes, can you describe these "rails"? The site that ANFPS26 referred to is from 02-02-02. The case may have changed since then.

Sorry that I called rails "guides". I do not see how to install a Lite-On CD-RW without rails. Plese expound on how. Thank you.

According to the review:
The KS282 has six drive bays: two hidden and one partially hidden 3 1/2" bays and three exposed 5 1/4" bays. All of the exposed bays come with snap-on dust covers. 5 1/4" drives are easily installed without rails. Check the manual (slip of paper) that came with the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back