Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

=> MICS8x24 w/DR5: Programming Incoming Calls to Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

WomPom

Technical User
Sep 8, 2004
CA
Likely a dumb question but I am a Mitel tech and have just been asked to program a 8x24/DR5 unit. I live in VietNam and there aren't too many of these units out here!

Scenario: Cust has 7 employees in mini-call centre.

Desires: Incoming trunks to ring into a Pool and any User picking up phone gets the call. Trunks increased from 6 (each appearing on one button on a 7310 previously) to 10 - neccesitating programming change.

Is it possible to program a circular hunt group so calls are allocated sequentially to Users?

Problem: I can't see how to program trunks to a pool yet have them answerable by any User picking up their telephone.

I have a RAD - but the version 10 s/w doesn't backup/restore - according to message from software.

Sorry no hunting feature on 824's.

My only suggestion to you is remove all lines from all sets, set prime DN of each line to one phone (lines will now ring on the intercom buttons), put an answer DN button for the prime phone on all the other phones and set it to ring. Now when the prime phone rings all phones will ring as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back