Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GRTD and real time displays not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggertsae

Technical User
May 5, 2004
IS
Hi

Ive used symposium for some years now and here is my problem.

When i try to open real time displays í get "unable to register daga with statistics data propagator. Real time display cannot continue".
GRTD does not work either. Logon failure every time. Tried diffrent user and does not work.

Ive got XP SP2. Symposium server. Works with oter users, and with my user (admin) on other computers.
dsedit ok, I think.
c:ase12clt/ini/sql.ini ok according to other threads.
Tried reinstalling GRTD and doesnt work.
Tried different network connections.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

I have had real time display problem before and couldn't figure it out. Then all of the sudden back to working again. The only thing I know of that took place was that Symposium was rebooted for other reasons so this might have cleared my problem.

Reboot Symposium server, this must help solve this problem. In my expirience, rebooting symposium realtime-services, which respond for realtime-statistic, give all system unstabillity work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back