Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Groupwise Junkmail handling

Status
Not open for further replies.

trinitymarie

Technical User
Nov 21, 2002
Can Groupwise Rules overide the Junkmail handling. I have a user that is set to move all messages from unknown senders to the Junkmail folder. She has a lot of email inquiries that all have the same specific subject. Can I set a rule to over ride the junkmail handling for this specific subject.

not positive, but I would think the rules would process prior to the junk mail handler. Wouldn't hurt to give it a try and let everyone else know. :)

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Brent Schmidt Certified nut case [hippy]
Senior Network Engineer
Keep IT Simple

I tried the folowing. added my home address to junk list, sent myself message, went right into junk folder. Set up rule to accept from my home address, sent message and still went to jungk folder.
I don't want to say Rules won't work (maybe I missed something) If anyone else has ideas on this I would appreciate the feedback.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back