Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Groupwise and Calendar date issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonsie

MIS
Jul 15, 2004
US
I have a user is experiencing an issue that I can't seem to resolve. While in GW in her mailbox, she proxy over to a conf room mailbox that has been setup, when she clicks on calendar, it at the current date, if she flips back over to her mailbox then flips back to any other mailbox and then selects Calendar, the date reverts to April 12, 2006 and she has to keep hitting "today" to keep it on the current date. Is this a glich or does anyone have any solutions for this.
I've uninstalled her GW client and reinstalled and still no changes.

Where is it picking up the date of April 12, 2006 from??

I have run into the same issue only different dates. It eluded me for a time but then a common thread stated to appear. Check the users inbox that you are proxying into and look for an appointment that has not been accepted or denied from that date. Either accpet it, deny it or delete it and your problem should go away.

Dartainian is correct. I have had this issue before and that will fix it.

Janis Tomasone
Senior Computer Programmer/Analyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back