Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GroupWise 6.5 Week and Calendar View Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrendaH

Technical User
Sep 13, 2002
US
Hello!

We just upgraded to GroupWise 6.5 and there seems to be a problem with the Week and Calendar view. On 6.0, you could see 1-3 months in calendars on the left and up to 5 days at a time on the right. On 6.5 you can only see one month, and the month's box overlaps the time incrementations of the day for the week view. When I click where those time increments should be, they appear and overlay the right side of the month calendar box.

I'm wondering if this is a problem with 6.5 or just a problem with our particular upgrade. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance :)
Brenda

Sounds like you have a problem! Is this only on your computer or do others have this problem? We are doing a gradual upgrade to 6.5 and I have approximately 75 users upgraded in different departments to see how their operating systems and any software their running is doing with 6.5 and so far no one has reported any problems such as this.

Regards,

Stars

I installed this on 18 computers and all have the issue. I did a little more investigating and discovered that if I make the window as narrow as it can be, everything looks fine (nothing overlaps). The problem occurs when the window is made wider (it's nice to have it as wide as the display). I also discovered a new problem - some machines will allow you to click on the plus sign to see as many days of the week as you'd like, other machines restrict you to a maximum of 3 days. There doesn't seem to be any correlation to display size settings. Very weird :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back