Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Groupwise 6.5 Webaccess on IIS 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbaharoff

MIS
Oct 21, 2002
US
I have installed the Groupwise Webaccess on a Windows XP Pro system that is running IIS. The Groupwise Agents are all running on a Netware 6.0 SP3 server. I can access the Web Page without any difficulty, but after I click the Go button it returns page not found instead of the user name and password.

I ran into this one time before and "accidentally" found the solution in a forum I can't recall. There is an issue with IIS time out or something to that nature, that required the IIS default page to be modified to the Groupwise username and password page instead of the language selection page with the Go button. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I found this information on a Novell TID that might address your problem. This information is based IIS v6. Sorry but I am no Microsoft person. I have enough problems keeping up with Novell Servers. But I like it. I also included the link to the actual TID itself.
Later!

Information:
Note: If you receive the NULL screen (green screen) after selecting the 'GO' button, you may need to add ISAPI filter to your default web site.

1. Open IIS Manager
2. Right-click Web Sites
3. Click Properties
4. Select the ISAPI Filters tab.
5. Add "nsgisapi.dll" in the file name field.
6. Browse to the "Inetpub\scripts" folder and select "nsgisapi.dll"
7. Restart you web services

(The problem may also be due to a known Pentium 4 processor issue addressed in TID 10067216.)

FarOut
V-Peace-V

The above link should work, I followed that TID before to get webaccess working on XP Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back