Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Groupwise 5.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobd

MIS
Dec 8, 1999
US
I am running groupwise 5.2. The other day a few users had messages in their mailbox, which were dated 1979 and 1980. Some of these users are remote users and some are are attached to the network. Does anyone have a solution so the dates are accurate. Also I have some users, that have a little blue person next to their messages in there mailbox. Does anyone know what the blue person signifies and is there a fix for it. <br>
<br>
Thanks<br>
<br>
Bob

I believe the blue man represents a request for a meeting. If the person is getting this based on a personal appointment, they should create the appointment as a posted appointment.<br>
<br>
The date problem requires more info to troubleshoot. What patch level of GW 5.2 are you running? What gateways, message servers are you running (DOS or NLM)? Are these messages that came from outside (Internet), other post offices, other domains or internal? I assume they are new messages.

Thanks for your reply. the dates were changed by the user at the desktop, that is working now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back