Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Grouping Subreports confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louise99

Technical User
Sep 13, 2004
US
I have a report in Access that is a form letter (in details) that pulls a subreport when user sets a field to yes in a form. The form has the unit information and client code - its table is linked in a query the client table with names and addresses (to populate the details).

it works fine for single numbers - but if I have, for example, two "unit number"s it prints both on the same page for the client but twice (i.e. two form letters with two units when I just want one letter for the two units). I'm sure I don't have something correct in the relationships but I can't tell what.

I did try to search the forums but I didn't see anything helpful. Any links or advice appreciated.

Thanks!

Accidentally Posted my question here - reposted in the Access Reports forum. Thanks.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back