Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Grouping issue in Sub Report Crystal Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

5kidsaremine

Programmer
Mar 28, 2013
US
In this sub report the database/formula fields are grouped by a DB field in the stored proc called code_name, and if the field isnull/ not isnull determines whether all the data is calculated/displayed. I have added another stored proc to the sub report to retreive specific data and need to add that DB field to a formula. It appears I need to add it to the group as well because if I try to add the field anywhere in formulas or on the sub report nothing works. How can I have both fields in the grouping? We are using CR 2008. Thanks!

Create a formula that includes the two fields - one from each SP - and group on that formula instead of the fields.

-Dell

DecisionFirst Technologies - Seven-time SAP BusinessObjects Solution Partner of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back