Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Group Summary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaushik1975

Programmer
Jul 8, 2001
IN
Hello
I want to print the group summary of all the groups in the report footer, how can this be done

Bye

If it is a normal CR summary field, copy and past a copy into the report footer. The copy will be a grand total. Ken Hamady, On-site/Phone Crystal Reports Training/Consulting
Quick Reference Guide to using Crystal in VB

Hello
kenhamady with the suggestion that u have given i will get only the last group in the report footer, i want all the groups to come in the report footer

This only works with a Crystal summary field.
If this doesn't work, then you don't have a CR summary field. You may have a running total field or a formula which have to be handled differently?

Post the formula for this summary field, or settings used if it is a running total.

Also, version of CR. Ken Hamady, On-site/Phone Crystal Reports Training/Consulting

Hello
I have Crystal summary field, when i click on it, in the status bar it shows Field: Sum of qryInterest.PrincipleAmt, and when u right click on it there is no option to edit it

Bye

This is a summary field. So, if you put it into the report footer (or paste a copy there), you should get a sum of the values of qryInterest.PrincipleAmt for all records.

Alternately you could select the field: qryInterest.PrincipleAmt and use Insert - Grand Total to add the grand total. Ken Hamady, On-site/Phone Crystal Reports Training/Consulting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back