Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Group policy - Adding emails to safe senders list 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hambo12

Technical User
Dec 16, 2003
AU
Hi,

We have a generic notification email that periodically sends emails to all users, however most mailboxes mark this email as spam.

I want to use group policies to add this email to the safe sender's list on everyone's email.

I have downloaded the outlook group policy template for outlook 2007, however it does not have anywhere I can add certain email addresses to a safe sender's list.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks for the reply, but I dont want to use a safe recipients list, as it will overwrite any user's specific lists...

All I want to do is add one single email address to a safe sender's list...

I think you can have them point to a Safe Senders List and their functionality of adding local Safe Senders is still enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back