Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Group Footer on same page with last subgroup

Status
Not open for further replies.

spitzmuller

Programmer
May 7, 2004
CH
Hi there

I have a report that groups stuff on 3 levels. Now the outermost group Footer sometimes gets printed on the last page, while the last subgroup is printed on page before that one (which looks a little stupid because this footer holds name and signature of an official document and is printed with nothing else on the last page)

I would like to have Acces - whenever this situation occurs - to move the last subgroup to the last page as well.

Is that possible

Thanks in advance Simon

Good hint. Thanks Tom

Still don't know how to write such a condition since Access renders the reports.

Simon

I have the same issue - multiple group summaries that need to appear together (there are sometimes 4 group summaries). Ideally, if they won't fit on the same page, I would like to have at least 3 detail rows also move to the next page. This way the next page will have 3 detail rows, and 4 group summaries. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back