Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Group boxes in AUDIX? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecky

Technical User
Jun 11, 2003
NL
Does anyone know if it's posible to create group boxes in AUDIX?

The thing I want/need to create is: If a manager creates a message in a group box, the message has to be stored in multiple boxes of the co-workers.

I've got an AUDIX LX

Greetz Ecky

Learn the rules, then breake some...

A 'green feature' called 'tandem mailboxes' will put a message in another mailbox whenever the first mailbox gets a message, but not a group of mailboxes. It was available with non LX Intuitys, but I don't know if it is available with LX.

Can you create a distribution list?

After you log in:

Press 5 to create list, then 1 for mailing lists, then 1 again to create lists...

Hang up.

Press 1 to record message, press # to approve, press *5 to address to group list (choose newly created list), press # to finish addressing, press 1 to send.

Maybe this will help,
CJH

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

Thanks 98Converter,

This is an option I can use. I only whished it would be easier to send a message to a list...

CU Ecky

Learn the rules, then breake some...

If U are a heavy voice mail user, then U should be using Message Manager, a PC based application from Avaya, and/or internet messaging.

Da-vi'do Juan-is'imo
P.S. For the best response to a question, read FAQ222-2244. Also give the type & version of your voice mail & pbx & preview your post to make sure it is complete & understandable. Please answer all questions so that I may have the info to assist you. Leaving a post on how you fixed the problem will also be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back