Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Grid Grumbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigspank

Programmer
Aug 10, 2001
US
I have 2 tables in a dataenvironment in a parent/child relationship, this child is a grid. The add data works fine on the form until I add the grid to a pageframe, then the data cannot be inputted.

I placed the thisform.refresh() in afterrowchange and it did not fix the problem. What I need is for the dialog box to come up which ask where I want to add to either the parent or child. It works fine on the form, but the minute I add it to a pageframe it no longer ask me where I want to add data too? I am sure it is something simple yet I am missing it, please help it is driving this Mississippi boy nuts! When you sow a thought, you reap an act. When you sow an act, you reap a habit. When you sow a habit, you reap a character. When you sow a character, you reap a destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back