Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Greeting Table set up to different numbers, different times of dats

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeilB1701

IS-IT--Management
Jun 5, 2012
GB
Hi just taken over a BCM40 system with Callpilot. I have set up an auto attendant which has been running for a week now successfully, but now the boss wants a slight change.
We have a separate telephone line for support calls for one particular company. When this company uses the support line the boss wants it to go to Steve's mobile on a Saturday (all day), Graham's mobile on Sunday (all day), then on Monday and Tuesday 7am till 1pm the bosses mobile and all other times the support number to the main office.

I can't see how to do this automatically the best thing I have done is to set up the three routing tables and one greeting table and to go in manually and change the routing table number on the greeting table on the right day. Is there a way of doing this automatically, as it's one number I feel that I may be stuck on how the greeting table operates.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Neil

If ok to say "Blah blah blah press 1 for afterhours tech"

Then have one CCR for Sat and and other for Sunday.

Weekdays - CCR 1, Path 1 - leave as current, if not setup maybe setup for cust service while your at it.
Saturday - CCR 2, Path 1 - TRSF EXT Steve
Sunday - CCR 3, Path 1 - TRSF EXT Graham

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back