Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Great Plains Dynamics upgrade questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedBWild

Programmer
Apr 29, 2004
US
Can I upgrade directly from Great Plains Dynamics version 6.0 to 7.5. I have been looking at the Great Plains site, but I haven't found anything. It looks like I can, but I want to be sure. Do I also need to update FRx? I have FRx version 6.5 is this compatible with Great Plains Dynamics 7.5? Are there any new changes with regards to password in Great Plains Dynamics 7.5. Does this version offer the ability to use Windows Authentication? Is there a technical document that provides a check list for the upgrade to Great Plains Dynamics 7.5?

Thanks,

Yes, you can upgrade from 6.0 to 7.5. I did it. We had some issues with the Manufacturing side, but overcame them. There should be a checklist on upgrading on CustomerSource. Follow that exactly. We also use FRx6.5 with Great Plains 7.5. No problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back