Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GRE and Policy Based Routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormproof

Technical User
Oct 8, 2003
US
I have an assignment and wanted to get some ideas from everyone. I have a duty at work to connect a GRE tunnel between 2 sites over our current working MPLS WAN. Site A's internet traffic gets routed through site C and out of its internet link. The ISP does this for us. My goal is to set up a GRE tunnel from site A to site B. All internet destined traffic that originates from site A needs to flow via the GRE tunnel to Site B's internet pipe not site C. The GRE is only there so our ISP does not send interent traffic through site C. Ok the tricky part is all other traffic such as routing traffic needs to go via the regular MPLS cloud and not the tunnel. The GRE part I know how to do but the Policy Based Routing part is giving me troubles. Any help would be greatly apreciated. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back