Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Grayed out text box & Flash Movie in form header

Status
Not open for further replies.

racerboy

Technical User
Apr 27, 2001
US
Good morning! I have two questions:
1. Is there a way to have text boxes disabled (grayed out) until another box is filled in first? I.e., you can't enter a Closed Report Date until the Pending Report Rcv'd Date has been entered.

2. As I was messing around, I saw that you could insert a fla. file as an Object. Since I am much more familiar with Flash than A97, I made up a quick little movie and tried inserting it on the form header (Design view) using the Insert Object command, but all that shows up is the first keyframe. How do you get the movie to run when the form opens?

(I realize that this is probably way too advanced for a neophyte like myself, but I just thought I'd ask).

Thanks! I love this forum! I can actually spend a lot of time here and my boss thinks it's a great thing!

f.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back