Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Graphs in cognos 8 report

Status
Not open for further replies.

viswakua

Programmer
Jul 29, 2006
US
Can I get following changes in graphs?

In the default graph, I have a requirement where in I need the bullets to be circular or round in shape and display two different colours. Is this possible ? If so can you tell me how to go about doing this ?

This is very urgent. Any kind of help will be more than welcome.

Hi,

Which studio are you using?

If you're using Report Studio, you can add one or more circular markers to your chart in whatever colours you like - select the chart and add the markers using the 'Markers' property. If it's Query Studio or Analysis Studio, then no - the charts you are given by Cognos are all you can do.

Regards,

MF.

Yes ,I am using Report Studio.

What I need is. In a scalar linear graph, the bullets must be in circular shape, which is plotted against x axis time series. Among the bullets in a graph, one of them should be red in colour and the rest of them in blue. The one in red colour is based on a condition. The condition is if the report date which is supplied as parameter is one of the plots shown, only that bullet needs to be red in colour, rest of them in blue.

I hope I am clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back