Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Graphics won't show in custom error message

Status
Not open for further replies.

toto23457

IS-IT--Management
Feb 12, 2002
US
We have SSL on our web site. This also has windows authentication. We have put together a custom error message with the company logo in it So that when a user errors out of the login box this error message is supposed to come up. Everything works fine but the logo. Does anyone have some solutions for the logo to show in the error message?

Thanks,
Michelle

I would put the logo you're talking about in with the error page itself, and then just use relative references, not absolute. In your HTML on the error page, when you insert the image, make sure it has only the image filename, and not a directory. Just make sure that the logo is in with the page itself. I beleive the error pages that are served are in: X:\WINNT\Help\iisHelp\common

I put images on mine with not problem (the horizontal rules). You can see an example at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back