Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Graphics Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskimo7

Technical User
Sep 25, 2002
US
Hi All

Thinking of buying a graphics tablet, i do a lot of photo editing, would a graphics tablet be a usefull tool to have.

Regards Eskimo

Probably wrong forum to ask that...and I'm not a graphic artist, I do CAD, but yes, it's a good!
If for nothing else than the fact that all the screen is accessible within a 3 or 4 inch square (less if you want) area...
Wouldn't wanta' do CAD without one, cause you can load all your apps on menus defined in areas...
but, again, that's not what you'll use it for.

Hi gargouille

Thanks for the info, sorry about using the wrong forum.

Regards eskimo

Hi Everyone,
Anyone know how to get a Trust 1200-V2 digital tablet's pen pressure to work with adobe photoshop cs2. The pen works with corel photopaint, but in photoshop it only moves the brush around, and varying pressure doesn't affect the size of the brush.

I've gone into photoshop's brush settings and made sure shape dynamics is ticked and set to be controled by pen pressure, but the warning triangle comes up.

Adobes support site say's the warning triangle comes up when pen pressure is selected but no tablet is installed.

Is there maybe a patch or plugin or something to get photoshop to recognize different pens???

Hope someone can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back