Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GRAPHICS/JPEG'S PDOX 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

subroman

Technical User
Apr 11, 2001
US
Recently upgraded to ver 11. I have a table that is for storage of jpeg images. I paste the images into the table from another file. I have a form I use to display and print the images. When I paste the jpeg's into the file using version 9 and display and or print them on the form. the images fit the form without any resizeing or reformatting.

When I paste them using version 11 and attempt to display/print them on the form they appear magnified and about 1/4 of the photo is cut off. I have the form set to display at 100%. If I use the properties editing on the form and change the image magnification to best fit or 50% the images appear to small or distorted.

I note that when I view the restructure screen on the file itself thre is an option for size of the field. Would adjusting this solve the problem? If so, I am unsure as to what the setting should be. Or, perhaps there is another solution.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back