Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Graph not showing correct data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul1981

IS-IT--Management
Jun 30, 2006
GB

Hi can anyone help!!? Crystal is driving me mad :eek:P

I am running a report (using Crystal Reports XI) over a OLE DB connection to an SQL data source.

The report shows customers and all the orders they have made. I have created two groups:

Group 1- customer
Group 2- order

This way the report shows each customer, and then all of their orders with a Grand Total in GF2.

When I create a graph to show the Grand Total for each customer it works, it shows every customer.

Heres the problem.......

When I do a select expert on Grand Total, I am able to identify my top 5 customers.... BUT.... the graph still has ALL the customers in.... how do I make the graph change to only show the results I have now selected??

Any help would stop me going crzy :)

Many Thanks

Paul

In the chart (advanced layout),just below the area where you enter the "on change of" field is a button "topN" that becomes active when you highlight the on change of field. You can choose the topN there.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back