Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Graph label format

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsntyd

Programmer
Sep 27, 2005
US
Hi,
I'm trying to graph a report that shows hours along the x-axis (group axis) and a query-generated result along the y (data) axis. But, the group axis keeps showing two decimal places, and I don't know how to get rid of them. I rounded the numbers in my database, so they're no longer showing those results, but now the graph shows .00 after every number. How do I get rid of that format on the chart?

Regards,
crimsntyd

this is how i do it. I click ont he chart, then keep clicking slowly until the i highlight one of the numbers onthe axis. Then right click and choose Format Axis Label. I get two tabs, Font and number. I move to the number tab, Change catagory to "number", and decimal places to zero. Then i click OK until i'm out of the window. This is how it works for CR XI.

Hopefully you have the same version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back