Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GP working all of sudden

Status
Not open for further replies.

teksadat

MIS
Jul 10, 2003
US
We have a strange problem, We have users accessing JDE application using Citrix clients. We have a policy from a very long time of the console getting locked up after it is left idle for 15 mins or more. but this was not observed. The users were not aware of the policy and were working as if its normal. All of sudden last week Thursday (22nd March 2007) users started complaining all across the Domain saying that the console gets locked if its kept idle for some time.

As we have not done any changes not sure as to why this has started automatically. can any one help me in this.

My Questions:
Is it something to do with the DST?

Points that can help you:
We have a domain AP(Asia Pacific)
We have upgraded the Citrix Clients but that was done on 1st of March 2007.

Please feel free to ask for more details.

take a look at this thread:

thread931-1341875

Granted, it's not "really" what you are looking for, but I want to make a point of the picture (next to last post). Has there been a change, that has the User idle time out setting set? I'm not sure where these settings are, as I don't have Citrix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back