Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

google.com forbidden

Status
Not open for further replies.

toniak

MIS
Dec 29, 2004
US
Hi Everyone!

I have a strage question. I am pretty sure that my site has been blacklisted by google. Not only are emails bounsing to gmail.com but no users can get to the error message is FORBIDDEN You don't have permission to access / on this server. I have looked for 50 ways to Sunday and i can't find how in the world to get off of this blacklist. Please - anyone have any helpful insight. Most places have an email address you can email and request removal. I can't find anything useful. I have sent about 15 emails and all of them have been replied to by some form emial that has nothing to do with the issue. I called the number for thier home site and that did no good, they just refer you to the website.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Thanks for the advice - I had already been there and there is nothing on any of the sites listed that will help with this - however I did get a semi-solution - FYI if anyone gets blacklisted by google.com GOOD LUCK GETTING OFF!!!

The problem turned out to be that my dns forwarders supplied by my ISP are blocked - I changed them to public forwarders and cleared the cache flushed dns and boom all was well. I got my ISP to give me different dns servers to forward too and it is fine now - but now they are in boat f having to get off of google's blacklist....

sigh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back