Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Google Adsense Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpinto

Technical User
Dec 12, 2003
PT
Hello,

Does annyone uses on their site or blog ads from Google Adsense? I would like to know how has been your experience with this system.

Thanks in advance,

João Pinto

Yes.

It works well.

I can not stress enough to make the site for people, and ad adsense to it. Do not make the site for adsense.

Kevin

Phase 1: Read the CFML Reference
Phase 2: ???
Phase 3: Profit!

I agree with above, make the sites for people. There are so many sites that are just loaded with Adsense ads.

I use Adsense on a couple of my sites and I would suggest it to anyone who has a site with visitors. I wouldn't expect to make a ton of money from the ads (atleast not right away), but every little bit helps.

---------------------------------------
- Free General Web Directory, Free Web site submissions.
- Free General Web Directory, Free Web site submissions.

Check with your domain host to see if they offer traffic statistics that include search strings.

Add them to your google adwords.

Experiment and change the ones that don't get hits.

I pay much less per click than 'suggested' (.50 vs 12.50) and get plenty of traffic.

Don't test it too often or you'll skew your hit rate.

Good luck!

yamy

Check with your domain host to see if they offer traffic statistics that include search strings.

Add them to your google adwords.

The thread is about Adsense, not Adwords. [wink]

Hope this helps

Wullie

Fresh Look - Quality Coldfusion 7/Windows Hosting
YetiHost - Coming Soon

The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails. - John Maxwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back