Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Good study guide for the 256 CCA exam? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuliphead

IS-IT--Management
Aug 27, 2004
NO
I repost my thread in this forum as well, even if I see there is not too much activity around.

I think this question has been asked earlier, but I am looking for a good study book for the 256 CCA exam. When I search the net, I only find an old examcram PS 3.0 book, that is said to work with the 4.0 exam as well.

It is weird. Is the only study material available in the form of classrom course documentation? Doesnt anyone of the publishers see any money in writing good citrix books? All the big ones (Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft and so on) has a lot of different books available, booth from themself and from independent publishers.

The presentation server 4.0 has been on the market since may 2005 now. Is it really not one single good study guide available out there?

You could try citrixexperience.com, I might be getting some stuff from there. Lack of study materials is a nightmare!

I bought some study material from citrixexperience.com a couple years ago when I took my CCA for Metaframe XP. I wasn't that impressed with the quality of the product (although they may have improved since then).

As far as 4.0 material, there really isn't much out there today. However, the new Citrix Access Suite 4.0 books are supposed to be released in April/May and are already showing up on Amazon.com. (ISBN: 0072262931)

Much like previous versions of Metaframe, one of the most definitive documents is the Administrative guide which can be downloaded for free from Citrix! Here is a link to the 4.0 Admin doc: or search for CTX106319 from
Hope this helps...

on the boat, isn't there any training material that is on video say dvd format or audio cd that reference the dvd video ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back