Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Good Reference Manual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

august

MIS
Aug 24, 2000
PH
Hello!
I'm new to this forum, i want to gain knowledge on Lotus ccMail. Where can i find good online tutorials on Lotos ccMail?
Thanks! THANKZ!
August
agencisa@yahoo.com

You won't find much online. I can, however, recommend Dale Johnson's excellent book "Inside cc:Mail".
It tells you everything you need to know and a whole lot more. The last great bible of cc:Mail in my opinion.
Cheers,
Desert Gooner

You won't find much online. I can, however, recommend Dale Johnson's excellent book "Inside cc:Mail".
It tells you everything you need to know and a whole lot more. The last great bible of cc:Mail in my opinion.
Cheers,
Desert Gooner

Cheers,
Desert Gooner

Can heartily agree with this...
This is an excellent book (and probably the only one you can still get). My cc:Mail days are well and truly over (thankfully!), but after many years supporting it, this is the only book I'd bother refering to.
Cheers
Ade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back