Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Good Link to Setting Up InterDev

Status
Not open for further replies.

coachdan

MIS
Mar 1, 2002
US
I just got the Visual Studio 6 with InterDev and I am looking for good links on setting it up properly and tutorials for using it.

coachdan32

I would try MSDN as a good starting point. I would also do a search through this forum. Finally, if you come across more specific questions, post them and we'll do what we can to help. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am not young enough to know everything."
Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

I would also learn about IIS(Internet Information Server). I have come across alot of problems with interdev that have turned out to be an IIS problem.

Here within Tek-Tips, you can search through forum41 for help with IIS. You can also go through MSDN on the Microsoft site for help along with Google for more specific or general questions as you go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
- Winston Churchill

How do you view line numbers in Visual InterDev 6.0?

Thanks,

Mike

On the bottom right hand side of the screen, you will see:
Ln 1 Col 1 Ch 1

The Ln refers to the line that the cursor is currently on.

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
- Winston Churchill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back