Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Goldmine + Word 2002 Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisBelzona

Programmer
Oct 25, 2000
GB
Hi

I have a user running Windows98 - Goldmine 5.5 - Office XP Standard, all of a sudden anytime he try's to either open a create a new documnet via the Documnet centre or add Goldmine fields from within word, the applications grind to a halt.

I've tried to uninstall the GMLink.dot from within word and get an error telling me I must have Word97-SR1 installed (even though I'm running Office XP).

Any suggestions would be greatfully recieved.

Thanks

Chris Russell

I know this thread is a little old, but I saw that you (ChrisBelzona) have marked this thread. We have GM 6.00.30500 running on a windows xp pro computer. Randomly and unexpectedly, GM will quit about two times a day. Have you experienced this at all and/or found a fix for it?

Thanks,

-PuterLuver

PuterLuver

Sorry have not come accros this problem, and do not really know where to start - our Sync server occationaly does this, but again not on a frequent basis.

Sorry for not been more help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back