Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Goldmine to Outlook email

Status
Not open for further replies.

BasilFawltytoo

IS-IT--Management
Sep 9, 2002
CA
Does anyone know of any software that will take goldmine e-mail (6.0 sql) and move it to Outlook and/or Exchange? We're migrating away from Goldmine and would like to automate this somehow. I looked at Nemx GoldExchange but it doesn't seem to support version 6.

FrontRange themselves offer an Outlook link and an Exchange link. Contact your GoldMine VAR. The Outlook link is free for SQL users... The Exchange costs $.

Doug Castell
Computer Control Corp
(310)396-6811

If I understand correctly, the Outlook add-in is only good to move email from Outlook to Goldmine. I need to go the other direction.

This is what I'd do...Install the Outlook Link to GM on the PC's you need it on, then you can open the GM Email Center and just copy or move email in the GM folders to the Outlook Email Folder...you should be able to see it in the GM Email Center...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back