Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Goldmine SQL Select query

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayneswc

Technical User
Apr 1, 2003
GB
Hi
I am working on GM V6.0, my problem sounds easy, but is proving to me more difficult, for me at least, than i thought.
I want to create a report that lists all of our prospects
and tells me when the were last called and when they are next scheduled to be called.
I have got so far, and have written enough to be able to pull the dates, but not the codes or userid's as i am using the max function to get the dates
Can anybody help me I've been staring at this for the last 7 hours

select a1.accountno, a1.company,a1.phone1,a1.country,a1.key1,a1.key2,a1.key3,a3.umobnetsup,
a3.usysinstal,max (a4.ondate)as 'lastcall',max(a4.recid) as 'histrecid',min(a2.ondate)as 'nextcall',min(a2.recid) as 'pendrecid'
from contact1 a1,cal a2,contact2 a3,conthist a4
where a1.accountno *= a2.accountno and a1.accountno *= a3.accountno and a1.accountno *= a4.accountno
group by a1.accountno,a1.company ,a1.phone1,a1.country,a1.key1,a1.key2,a1.key3,a3.umobnetsup,a3.usysinstal
order by a1.company,a1.accountno,min(a2.ondate)desc

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back