Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Goldmine reporting software

Status
Not open for further replies.

vgangoo

Technical User
Dec 20, 2012
US
I'm looking for a flexible 3rd party software that will allow me to run reports in Goldmine. In particular, looking for something that will allow me to see the duration of a calendar appointment whether it's closed or not. Currently we're doing this with sql queries and I'm having to query 2 different tables because we have both closed and open appointments. The open ones date so far back that before we invest the time into going back & closing all of them, we'd like to see if there's something we can purchase. I also would like the software to be able to combine duration for an opportunity that becomes a project. Has anyone used anything they recommend?

This really depends on the version of GoldMine which you are running, dBase or SQL.

In general:

SQL Server Reports
Crystal Reports

I actually use Visual FoxPro to do a lot of my reports, but you'll have to troll the web for report builders that work with your database engine.

DJ Hunt
Phone: (978)2-3333
- GoldMine Premium - The Definitive Guide
- One-on-One GoldMine Technical Support ( Fee Based )

How do I tell which version I have?

Thanks! I've contacted them & we'll see how it goes.

Vivian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back