Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GoldMine PE 8.03.80716 on Win7 with Office 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

meagain

MIS
Nov 27, 2001
CA
Hi All,

We are installing Win 7 workstations with Office 2010, and will be utilizing our existing GM on them. Is anyone using or tried using GoldMine PE 8.03.80716 in this environment? We've heard it is incompatible, yet a partner tells us it is compatible and will function fine. What sort of issues can we anticipate?

Thank you for your valued feedback,

Lori

I am a Partner, and I have seen it working. However, GMPlus must have been installed when Office 2003 was on that system, and then Office 2003 was upgraded to Office 2010. I have never seen it function on a new installation of GoldMine Desktop against a new installation of Office 2010.

On that note, we are currently on 9.2.1.148 which is some 20 builds ahead of yours. 9.2.1.148 is Compatible with all the latest software available except Office 2013 which is being incorporated into the next build of GoldMine Premium due out some time in August I believe.

If you would like some assistance in getting onto 9.2.1.148 please send your:

GoldMine Help
About
System button
Copy ALL button

information in an E-mail to DJ@DJHunt.us, and I will see what I can do for you.

DJ Hunt
Phone: (978)2-3333
- GoldMine Premium - The Definitive Guide
- One-on-One GoldMine Technical Support ( Fee Based )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back