Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Goldmine crashes when Filter icon or menu is selected

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris1603

Technical User
Feb 24, 2003
GB
Help!
Goldmine 6.7 running under Citrix V4.0 has the problem that as soon as the Filter or Groups icon is clicked (or menu Lookup - Filters is selected) the whole application crashes.

It restarts OK with no loss of data but I cannot filter which is crucial to my admin tasks.

Chris

Doug,

It happens to LAN clients who connected to a server which has been upgraded to Citrix 4.0 (those on the 3.5 system are OK). It is an SQL database.

There is no message at the Client end but my IT man says the error at the server indicates that LockDownMgr.dll in Appsense is the cause…

Application Details:
GoldMine Corporate Edition Version: 6.70.50123 January 2005
Appsense Environment Manager 7.0 (Build 188)

Chris.

All connections are made through Citrix for all users. When logged in at the server it works OK as it does with Citrix V3.5 connections.

It seems to be Appsense which is the main difference between those that work and those that don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back