Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GoldMine 5.5 "PENDING" not Synchronizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryPCS

MIS
Feb 7, 2005
US
Experiencing the following:

Note: this function works correctly on another user's laptop with the same Sync settings.

1. I create a Pending Activity on the laptop. The pending shows under the Pending tab as expected.

2. I sync to the server. The pending activity does not appear under the pending tab on the server.

3.I complete the pending activity on the Laptop. The pending activity moves to the History Tab.

4. I sync to the server. The completed activity does show under the History tab on the server.

Wondering if anyone has experienced this, or has an Idea how to get the pending Syncing again.
Thanks! GP

it all depends on the sync settings on both the server AND the laptop... Troubleshooting sync is something that is typically not easily accomplishable in a message-board type setting, though.. It could be retrieve settings on the server not being set to retrieve all user's calendars, it could be that you don't have goldsync and are using a sync wizard, it could be that you set up your laptop irregularly by copying files instead of using the prescribed methods, it could be corrupted indexes on one side or another, it could be disk space somewhere or antivirus... it could be a lot of things..

Doug Castell
Computer Control Corp
(310)396-6811

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back