Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Going over to Unity

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeydidit

IS-IT--Management
Feb 10, 2003
US
Hi guys. I guess I find myself in the same place that a lot of others have been in the last few years. Looks like I have to drink the Cisco coolaid now. That being said, I have two messaging systems that I need to find old boxes in and clean them up so that I can get Unity up. I am running an old Intuity Map 40 box and MM 5.2 with exchange backend.

I've looked around for a couple of days and their just isn't that much on finding old boxes out there. The reporting tool in MM sucks pretty bad as I have played with that trying to get reports off that too.

I appreciate any help.

Mike Jones
Mikeydidit

When is the last time you helped someone, just because you were able to?

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

Not really a good way on either one of them

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Hey Ken, yeah that's what I have been running into. On Intuity I have one of my people going through all the admin logs and cleaning up the switch and Intuity with that. I tried to find a way to run the subscribers report "list measurements subscriber month" for all boxes. But that is a one at a time thing as far as I can see. Doing this to 1300 boxes would suck. Still have another 800 on MM to find as well.

I have found where someone logged into a web interface (that I don't have) and pulled a dormant box report. Was looking for a way to do this with what I have.

Any ideas?

Thanks Ken..

Mike

You can only pull that if you are using the MSS and not Exchange

Ken Means

Yeah I am finding that too. Is there Anything I can change in the
"C:\Avaya_Support\Tools\FEDBQuery" to find them? Or another work around?

That will only list the mailboxes it does not show activity

Ken Means

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back