Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Go Directly to Voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

callpilot01

Technical User
Aug 30, 2008
I have a CallPilot 100 and on my extension 55 I would like to have it automatically go to voicemail instead of continue to ring before it goes to voicemail. Because it gives the impression I may be available when I'm not. Examples are during non-business hours, meeting, going to lunch, .etc. Is this possible to do on the phone through a Feature or in CallPilot?

Thanks!

Feature 984 forwards all calls to voicemail

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.---George Carlin

Thanks CTCINY.

And I would just do Feature 984 again when I would like it back, right?

Creates softkeys on the phone so you would just press cancel. I think its #984 to shut it off though

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.---George Carlin

When I do Feature 984 for my extension 55, it goes to Call Forward and it automatically has an extension set but it's not my extension. For example it's 66. I'm not sure how I can change it as I can't seem to find a change button and trying to enter an extension doesn't work.

Ftr984 forwards to Vmail. So, x66 is your Vmail DN. You can verify by pressing Ftr985.

Adversity is Opportunity

How would you change the Vmail DN to x55?

You can't, your DN is 55 and your Vmail DN is 66. Your forwarding TO Vmail which is 66, that's why it's in the display. If you name your Vmail DN "Vmail", than that is what you'd see.

Adversity is Opportunity

Is it possible you can change the extension to forward to? What if I would like it to go to my colleague's phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back