Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Go between 2 sites when frames are involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Oct 14, 2003
US
I have taken over this website that was done in FP 2000. The page has frames. The page is in English but I need to make the page in French as well. My idea is to hyperlink the pages so customers can go back and forth in both languages. How do I redirect the page in English to French (or vice versa) that the whole page including the frame goes back and forth? If you go to you can see the site. I have not made the hyperlink as of yet (just an idea I have). I just added the French under the English but it makes the site too busy. I have played with the idea but the whole page won't go from one language to another since frames are involved. I am sure there is a simple solution to this. I hope I am making sense here. I tried to explain the best I could. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back