Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

global world wide RAS solution to design

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogoupil

Technical User
Jul 24, 2002
US
Hi everyone,

I’ve been put into a major project and I don’t know which end to take it from.
I’m not really into design/network architecture and that project involves the Remote Access redesign for 3000 users worldwide, as much as telecommuters than associates on road (meaning they'll log in through all kind of connections).

For the history, my company is made of several merged companies and my management wants now to put in place a common/unified RAS solution.

We listed our must-have versus nice-to-have and we’re at the stage to write a requirements document.
I don’t want to miss anything since I’m more on the technical side vis-à-vis architecture/project mgt side of the thing.

If you have any bad/good experience with vendors like iPass, Fiberlink, Advantail or others ; Or, if you want to share your solution in place (high level point of view), I’m interested.
Thanks for your input,comments and advices. [smile]

Oliver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back