Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Global Speed Dial List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildman10

IS-IT--Management
May 8, 2007
US
I have set up individual SCLs for extensions in our company, but now I'm looking to create a global speed call list that everyone in the company can use.

We call extensions in a particlar company often so would like to set up each direct dial at that other company (a small company) in an SCL that everyone can access.

How would/can this be done?

Create a System Speed Call List, then add a Key X SSU (Speed call list number usually 10) to all users phones.

Is there a way for users to access the list without having a Key designated for it? We have over 400 employees and I won't be able to assign each extension an SSU button individually.

LD 18
Req: new or Change
Type: SSC <-- system speed call
LSNO: <-- enter and available number - most System speed calls are set to 0000

NCOS: <-- NCOS to be used for SSC
DNSZ: <-- Max number of digits
Size: <-- Max number of entries most SSC are set to 100
WRT; <cr>
Store: <-- here you can enter data. If Size is 100, I might enter 000 912125551212

Add on phones access
LD 11
SSU 0000
key xx ssu 0000

Maybe add to one phone the ability to make changes -
LD 11
key xx ssc 0000

You can create a dialable Flexible Feature code for System Speed call, but you may need to touch each TN for the SSU prompt. Try creating System Speed List 0 - then create the FFC - then just try from a default phone.

FFC is done in LD57

~~~
[small]GHTROUT.com | Get the Input/Output Manuals | Tek-Tips FAQs | Recent Replies[/small]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back