Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Global reset of all MWI indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

rm1808

MIS
May 13, 2009
CA
Hello Experts,

I've been searching through all theCallPilot manuals and can't seem to locate where/ how to send the command to reset the MWI indicators on our CallPilot 201i ( 4.0) .. ? Anyone know ?

cheers!
Renée

Mich

Why would you want to do that, did the switch go down?

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Actually, something that I have never found on CP, but did exist on VM, and I think is what RM3249 is really asking:

Is there anything on CP that will do a message wait lamp synchronisation?

By this I mean that if CP believes the lamp is on... it is turns it on, if off, then switchs off....irrespective of the actual setting at the time in the switch.

Callpilot will do MWI audit daily. MWi turn on if unheard message and MWI off if no new message.

So did Meridian Mail, but Meridian Mail had a utility in Tools That was called MWI Update. I have looked through the Server and Call Pilot Manager and there is no such utility. This would be helpful if the switch had to be reloaded, you wouldn't have to wait for it to run its MWI audit

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

The tool is called NMns_MWIAudit update and can only be accessed via support tools. The access is restricted to business partners and Avaya.

Good Luck,
Barnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back