Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Glassy Button Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cullen

Technical User
Oct 16, 2000
US
Hi everyone. I wanted to share a link to a great tutorial on how to make glassy buttons simular to the ones seen on Here it is:

I've talked with the author and he mentioned the was going to be a simular tutorial up soon for square & circular buttons with the same effect. Stay tuned to for more info!

Enjoy!

Cullen Cox
cullenc3@aol.com
Graphic Artist/ Web Designer.

Hello Cullen,
I've seen that tutorial at Not only have I seen it, I used it last week to make some buttons for my personal website at
I made two separate GIFs for each button and made them into rollover images. I thought the tutorial was well written and it was easy to follow it through to the end. The buttons look really complicated but they were deceptively simple to achieve.

Joe

Awesome site Joe! Cool logo and I really like the little yellow icons as well. Good to see people using the power of CorelDRAW for web graphics. Keep up the great work!

Cullen Cox
cullenc3@aol.com
Graphic Artist/Web Designer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back