Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GL Module Wrong Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

antansk

Technical User
Oct 17, 2016
US
Have SBT Pro5.0i. When closing a month the power went out and the person accidentally closed the period again. System should be period 10 and now showing periodd 11. Period 10 is showing closed. How do you go about reopening period 10. I attempted to manually change glsysd database to reflect curper as 10, but it doesnt update. Any easy method to fix this?

To open closed application AR/AR/IC etc:
SYCDATA.dbf field clstat = "C" ( Closed) or blank ( open)

To re-open closed period wit appropiate periods:
SYCDFIS.dbf plocled and plosed = .F.

Edgar
Integrated Bar Code Systems, Inc

Hi Antansk.

Good day!

I'm sad that this was happening in your SBT ProSeries 5.0i. I am hoping that by now, you already fixed the problem, but just incase, please see the attached file to guide you what to do.

I am strongly recommended that the next time to closed SBT System, you have to backup it first. So whenever unexpected scenario occurs, just like yours, you can restore anytime w/o hassle.

I hope my solution can help you. Happy new year.

Best,

Jun Magoncia
Philippines

junmagoncia

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=15a949a3-50ab-420f-afc1-fca38192b989&file=sbt_Solution_201714.docx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back